This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingPreferred-Protectors Insurance Agency is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact at any time. You can do the following at any time via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency has collected about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency has collected about you.
- Have Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency delete any data has collected about you.
- Express any concern you have about Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency’s use of your data.
SecurityPreferred-Protectors Insurance Agency takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While Preferred-Protectors Insurance Agency uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.